SYDNEY, Wednesday: The Monkeys NZ CCO Damon Stapleton is one of a select group of 10 jurors who will decide the national winners of The Australasian Writers & Art Directors Association’s AWARD School.
This year’s jury includes local and international creatives who follow in the steps of previous judges Jeff Goodby, Judee Thaidumrong, Ben Priest, Feh Tarty and Justine Armour.
The 2021 jury members are:
- Abi Aquino, Chief Creative Officer, MullenLowe Trenya, Philippines
- Carmela Soares, Creative Strategist, Facebook Australia
- Damon Stapleton, Chief Creative Officer, The Monkeys New Zealand
- Erin Lynch, Senior Vice President & Executive Creative Director, R/GA New York
- Jake Barrow, Executive Creative Director, VMLY&R Melbourne
- Jimmy Smith, Chairman & Chief Creative Officer, Amusement Park Entertainment, LA
- João Braga, Chief Creative Officer, Wunderman Thompson Australia
- Kazoo Sato, Chief Creative Officer, TBWA HAKUHODO Japan
- Lili Jiang, Group Creative Director, Cheil Worldwide Hong Kong
- Swati Bhattacharya, Chief Creative Officer, FCB Ulka, India
This year, judging will occur through an online judging portal from 22 July until 28 July.
AWARD, Australasian Writers and Art Directors, powered by Advertising Council Australia, counts some of the finest creative minds from Australia, New Zealand and South East Asia amongst its members. It is a non-political, non-profit organisation that aims to set standards of creative excellence, to promote creativity in the business arena, and to educate and inspire the next creative generation.
Share this Post