Are you a junior creative team buzzing with creativity, passion and smarts, who admires old school advertising insights but also creates and lives within a new digital world? Do you appreciate the past and see far into the future with new ideas that make consumers laugh, think long and hard or maybe get a bit pissed off?
If so, this is an opportunity to jump into this great agency, listen, learn, debate and create work that stops New Zealanders in their tracks. Can you make them backup up the car to read a billboard or stop them swiping to play a video within their feed? If so, this role may be for you two.
Our client, a growing Wellington agency, is now looking for a junior creative team (maybe intern level) to join their successful creative team of ten (within an agency of 50). This newly created role works closely across a range of clients and encompasses all the skills and expertise of advertising, content, TV, ideation, brand, design, online, mobile, touchscreen, photography, typography, and much much more.
The successful fresh team will take charge of the creative studio from the bottom up, create work that turns heads, gets thrown out, ripped apart, but at the same time creates the odd nugget that gets through to the back of the net and maybe if kicked hard enough wins the odd award. We are talking about ideas that shock, inspire or simply communicate with clarity that will be produced weekly for great clients wanting great results.
This is an opportunity to be close to the ECD, the creative directors and learning from the people at the top in this pure creative centred Wellington agency.
We are looking for a creative team with:
- Min 1, 2 or 3 years’ agency work experience
- A selection of ideas within a strong portfolio
As a pair, you’ll have…
- Strong conceptual thinking
- Ability to take the creative direction on new projects
- Nature talent for craft, design, type and art direction
- Strong talent for words, scripts, sound and tone of voice
- Base level experience managing external partners – including Photographers, Illustrators
- Confidence managing your own work pipeline to deliver different projects simultaneously
- Masters in Adobe Creative Suite
- Expertise in social & all forms of digital media
- An appetite for technology, video, content & film
Are you both…
- Creative, curious, passionate
- Strong communicator, enjoys debate
- Aware, interested and smart with a focus on communications excellence
- Salary $ 50,000-$ 65,000 per annum + Kiwisaver (pending experience per individual)
- Relocation budget per creative
- Social agency studio
- Mentoring from ECD and CD’s
- Supportive team & growth
- Relevant tertiary creative qualification (helpful)
This is a pivotal career opportunity within an award-winning Wellington agency. This role offers the opportunity to grow your career up into the intermediate ranks within a few years by working on quality clients, and diverse projects, in new disciplines, interesting dynamic clients, with award-winning work.
If this role appeals, apply today or e-mail firstname.lastname@example.org with a brief summary of why you may be interested. Or call Pond Recruitment Director Leighton Howl directly on 021 702 573 for a confidential chat.
About The Pond
The Pond is committed to becoming New Zealand’s number one specialist recruiter in the Digital & Tech, Creative & Design, and Marketing, Sales & Media sectors. We focus on finding the best candidates in the local and overseas market, that last the distance and help transform our clients’ businesses. Established in 2006, The Pond is driven by a dedicated team of experienced recruiters and a support team who get results for clients daily. Our audited placement average is 4.4 years, so the people we place do stick.
Share this Post