The Radio Bureau’s 2021 Power of Audio event, in conjunction with AUT University, is a half day conference showcasing the latest research and knowledge in the audio advertising space.
The event will mark the exclusive first presentation of TRB’s comprehensive neuro study into the effectiveness of radio advertising – In One Ear: Radio & Memory Encoding – as well as talks from a distinguished speaker line up showcasing the latest knowledge in the audio space.
Utilising the latest scientific methods, TRB partnered with Neuro-Insight to measure electrical activity in the brains of 197 participants across a variety of scenarios as they were exposed to radio, TV and social media advertising.
Attendance to the half day conference is free for TRB agencies and clients, with a networking breakfast and morning tea provided.
The event will take place on Tuesday June 22nd from 8am-1.30pm at AUT University’s WG403 lecture theatre (WG Building, 2 Governor Fitzroy Place, Auckland).
The event is as follows:
- 8.15am: Stand-up networking breakfast
- 8.50am: Welcome – Peter Richardson (General Manager, TRB)
- 9.00am: In One Ear: Radio & Memory Encoding – Brian Hill (General Manager APAC, Neuro-Insight)
- 9.30am: Relevant Cleverness in Creativity – Ralph van Dijk (Founder & Executive Creative Director, Eardrum)
- 10.00am: The Changing Modes of Listening – James Butcher (Head of Digital Audio, NZME) & Richie Culph (Group Creative Content Lead, MediaWorks)
- 10.30am: Speaker Panel + Q&A
- 11.00am: Morning tea provided
- 12.00pm: Access Community Radio – Phil Grey (Free FM)
- 12.30pm: The NZ Podcasting Scene – Lewis Tennant (AUT Sonic Cultures Research Group)
- 1.00pm: NZ Commercial Radio Comes of Age – Matt Mollgaard & Rufus McEwan (AUT Sonic Cultures Research Group)
Register for the event now to secure your space. Registrations close on Tuesday.
Click here to register.
The post Registrations now open for TRB’s 2021 Power of Audio conference appeared first on stoppress.co.nz.